Camp Counselor and Staff Training
Title IX Training Dates
Any adult individual that participates in WVU Sponsored programs, must complete Title IX training. This training is mandatory for ALL leaders and members who are 18 or older.
In order to train as many people as possible, there are several dates that leaders and members over the age of 17 to choose from. In addition to Saturday May 20th, 10 AM at Camp Frame, you may also choose from Monday April 17th, 6:30 PM at the Jefferson County Extension Office or Tuesday May 9th, 6 PM at the Robert C. Byrd WVU Health Science Auditorium in Martinsburg.
If you have any questions please contact our office at 304-264-1936
, then choose the situation that best describes your role at Tri-County 4-H Camp.
- SAVE THE FILE TO YOUR COMPUTER!
- Follow the directions and links for required paperwork and/or training.
- Initial, date and sign where indicated
- Attach all paperwork to the completed Training Record
- Submit no later than April 30th to the Extension Office (Those who will receiving Title IX Training on May 30th may leave that space blank)
- I am, or will be, 18 years old or older as of the first day of camp AND I was not a counselor at Tri-County 4-H Camp last year – CLICK HERE
- I am 18 years old or older AND I was an adult counselor at Tri-County 4-H Camp last year – CLICK HERE
- I will be 18 on or before the first day of Tri-County 4-H Camp AND I was a teen counselor last year – CLICK HERE
- I will not be older than 17 as of the first day of Tri-County 4-H Camp – CLICK HERE
Adult Counselor Job Description
Teen Counselor / Junior Staff Job Description
19-21 year old Background Check Release
Tri-County 4-H Camp Volunteer Training Manual
Essential Elements Training & Verification
Code of Conduct
Children on Campus Training Workbook
Children on Campus Quiz
First Time Adult / Moving Up Training Record
Returning Adult Training Record
Teen Counselor / Junior Staff Training Record
Active Shooter Training
Emergency Plan – Under Revision
West Virginia Bureau of Public Health – Camp Safety